The National Programme Environment (NPE) aims to provide long-term and effective protection of the environment in the Czech Republic, to support efficient and sustainable use of natural resources, to correct the negative impacts of human activities on the environment, to mitigate and adapt to the impact of climate changes and to provide efficient prevention through environmental education of citizens.
The NPE provides aid to projects that cannot be funded from the Operational Programme Environment, the New Savings Programme and other grant and subsidy programmes. Aid for these projects is granted from the Fund’s own resources.
- protection of the environment in the CR
- efficient and sustainable use of natural resources
- correction of the negative impact of human activities
- adaptation to the impact of climate changes
- environmental education of citizens
This Programme is designed for a wide range of entities, including public and private legal persons as well as individuals.